Because we know proper electrical service plays a vital role in keeping your home running smoothly, we offer 24/7 emergency service. We put as much focus on friendly customer service as we do on technical solutions, striving to be responsive at all times.
Some companies won’t give estimates for certain kinds of electrical work, because the job doesn’t carry a big enough profit margin or is beyond their capabilities. At HedgeHog Electric, we take a different view. When it comes to installations, renovations, and upgrades, no job is too big or too small.
Here are just some of the residential electrical services we provide:
- Basement finishes
- Emergency repair
- Energy-efficient lighting solutions
- Flat TV and home theater installment
- Home automation
- USB devices
- Installment of fire and safety alarms
- Landscape lighting
- New construction
- Remodels and additions
- Power and lighting for new home construction
- Repair and maintenance of your existing electrical system
- Updates to electrical panels and meters
- Installment of ceiling fans, chandeliers, and appliances
HedgeHog Electric is your go-to contractor when you need an electrical evaluation to ensure your wiring is safe and up to date. This is particularly important if you have an older home, are experiencing signs of wiring problems, or are having your home inspected for sale.
We’re also committed to helping homeowners who want to go green while saving money, either by going solar or investing in an energy-efficient lighting retrofit. Given some 30% of your home’s power usage is devoted to lighting, it’s a move toward sustainability for both the environment and your budget.
5 Subtle Signs You Need An Electrician
1. Buzzing - Electricity does a multitude of things, but it's not supposed to make any noises while doing so. If you're hearing this buzzing sound from an electrical appliance you should contact the manufacturer. But if the buzzing is coming from your lights or your electrical panel then give a call to your St. George electrician to inspect your grid.
2. Flickering lights - When your electrical grid is spread too thin, your flickering lights will tell you that. Your AC, TV and refrigerator use more electricity than you think sometimes and you might have to upgrade your electrical panel.
3. A power brick attached to a power brick - Even if you're thinking about putting one power brick onto another, give our St. George electrician a call. This is a serious fire hazard and all you need is another electrical outlet that can safely manage another power brick.
4. An electrical outlet that's warm to the touch - Like noise, your electricity isn't supposed to get hot if it's done correctly. Even if your outlet is moderately warm to the touch, and it's not in sunlight, give us a call because you'll need some rewiring done.
5. A fuse box or one tripped circuit after another - It has been decades since fuse boxes were deemed unsafe and if your circuit breaker keeps tripping you may be in line for a new one.
Schedule Electrical Service in St. George Today!
At HedgeHog Electric we offer flat rates, so you always know your costs upfront—no sticker shock! Please contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a visit from one of our courteous and professional team members. Our experts in St. George electricial services look forward to serving you.