Carbon Monoxide Detector
Trust HedgeHog to get a job well-done!

St. George Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation

Keeping Your Family Safe

At HedgeHog Electric, we understand just how important it is to keep your home safe and your family protected. Did you know that if you have even one fuel-burning appliance, your family is at risk for carbon monoxide poisoning? Carbon monoxide (CO) is a highly poisonous gas that can cause death to those who inhale large amounts of it. Unfortunately, this gas is completely odorless, tasteless, and colorless, making it impossible to detect without proper equipment.

Luckily, our residential electrical services team provides professional carbon monoxide detector installations in St. George to help keep your family safe.

Give us a call at (866) 605-2113 or contact us online to learn more about how we can take care of your home.

What Are the Symptoms of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning?

Without a carbon monoxide detector, you will probably fail to notice that you have a leak until you experience poisoning symptoms. Once carbon monoxide is introduced into the air, it replaces oxygen. That means that you are breathing in more carbon monoxide than oxygen, leaving the oxygen levels in your body dangerously low. The symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning depend on your level of exposure.

The first symptoms are usually:

  • Shortness of breath
  • Tight chest
  • Fatigue
  • Nausea
  • Confusion
  • Dizziness
  • Headaches

These symptoms progress and become far more severe as your exposure increases. Eventually, victims experience vomiting, loss of muscle coordination, loss of consciousness, and even death.

Do I Need a Carbon Monoxide Detector?

Every single home that has at least one fuel-burning appliance, fireplace, or attached garage should have a carbon monoxide detector installed. When these appliances are incorrectly installed, mishandled, or broken, they can release carbon monoxide and poison anyone present in the home.

Examples of sources that can produce carbon monoxide include gas or oil fireplaces, gas water heaters, space heaters, wood-burning stoves, generators, blocked chimneys, motor vehicles, and more.

The absolute best way to protect your family against carbon monoxide poisoning is to install carbon monoxide detectors within your home. These detectors can sense carbon monoxide leaks early on, giving you plenty of time to reach safety.

Our Customers Say it Better

Read Our Shockingly Good Reviews!
  • “They did an excellent job installing and setting up my solar! Helped me when I had questions and was very knowledgeable and supportive of all my questions. Definitely recommend this Company for solar!! Kirk and Malcom were excellent!!”

    - Mike H.
  • I greatly appreciate the efforts of Hedgehog to make me feel important and valued!

    “We encountered some challenges during the install, but Malcolm was a reassuring presence with a plan to pull the project together. The installers were professional and focused on quality work.”

    - Greg H
  • Very professional, friendly, honest with no pressure.

    “We had plenty of time to think about it and do some research to make sure we were making the right decision for us. They made the process very easy and were very quick to get the job done!”

    - June A
  • They gave immediate attention to my problem

    “My third local contact was HedgeHog in Hurricane. They gave immediate attention to my problem, scheduled an appointment and provided an excellent technician and customer service! Thanks!”

    - Kate K
  • Quality of work is top notch!!!

    “Quality of work is top notch!!! Leslie, Russel, Lorenzo and Victor you guys ROCK!”

    - Mayra U

Meet Our hedgehog team

Skilled and Professional Technicians
  • Bryce   Photo

  • Ephraim   Photo

  • Jessy   Photo

  • Manti   Photo

  • Michael   Photo

  • Robert   Photo

  • Seth   Photo


What You Can Expect From Us

We Get the Job Done!
  • Financing Options Available

    We are happy to offer our customers the option to finance their electrical improvement projects.

  • 100% Customer Satisfaction

    We strive to be the best in the industry and we're not satisfied until you are.

  • Reliable & Trusted Electricians

    Our highly trained and rated electricians won't stop until the job is well done.

  • Upfront & Flat Rate Pricing

    We charge by the job, not the hour and you will know the price of the job before we start.

Wire you waiting?

Contact Us Today (866) 605-2113
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.

How to Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

In order to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning, there are many precautions you can take.

These include:

  • Make sure your chimney is open when the fireplace is on

  • Never run your car in a closed garage

  • Never operate fuel-burning appliances in an enclosed space

  • Have all fuel-burning appliances in your home regularly inspected by a qualified technician

  • Do not burn anything in an unvented stove or fireplace

  • Install carbon monoxide detectors throughout your home

If your existing carbon monoxide detectors are broken or if you don’t have any at all, you need to schedule carbon monoxide detector installation in St. George. Our technicians will carefully examine your home and provide careful installations in key areas.

What Do I Do if My Carbon Monoxide Detector Goes Off?

If your carbon monoxide alarm goes off, you need to evacuate your entire home right away. An alarm indicates that there is a carbon monoxide leak and the longer you remain in the house, the greater your risks of poisoning are. Once you and your loved ones have safely exited the house, call 911 if anyone is showing symptoms or call the fire department or a qualified technician if no one is showing symptoms.

Premium Service Provided by Qualified Technicians

Since 2008, the team at HedgeHog Electric has been committed to keeping the members of our community safe through careful and effective electrical service. When you want a job done right, our electrical installation team is your go-to. To keep your home safe, our highly trained technicians are sure to follow all regulations, use state-of-the-art technology, and perform professional installations.

Make the best choice for your home and schedule carbon monoxide detector installation service in St. George. Call (866) 605-2113 today.